Editing videos from the phone? Try using this free tool.
Editing a video directly from your mobile phone can be tricky. What app should I use? Where can I find music? And how can I add text to the videos? We got you covered, as we in this article give you our recommendation for the top tool we use for mobile video editing.
Adobe is one of the biggest software companies in the world, specializing in creative content such as images, videos and graphic design. Their software has been used by professionals for decades, and is one of the most popular out there.
In June 2018, they released an all new tool for video editing. More and more people are starting to record and edit videos straight from their phones, and they wanted to create a tool covering all needs for amateur and professional videographers.
The result is an app called Adobe Premiere Rush, a free mobile and desktop video editing app for creativity on the go. It’s not only fun, intuitive and fast, but also the easiest way to shoot, edit and share high-quality videos.
When we recommend using this tool to our customers, it’s with good reason. The app has a lot of features, and we will not cover all of them in this article. However, we have some core functionalities we’d like to highlight.
- Simple and clean interface. The app offers an easy-to-use interface that can easily be understood by beginners. Anyone can create cool-looking videos in a short time.
- Easy editing. The app can easily be used to cut, split and trim your videos effortlessly. Rearrange the clips, delete unused sections and create your masterpiece without leaving the app.
- Add music. Through the app’s own music library, you can easily add songs, mix different sounds and other types of audio clips without any hassle.
- Add text and graphics. The app makes it super easy to add text and graphics to your videos. Simply drag and drop their templates into your timeline and edit the text.
- Built for the story format. Even if you have not recorded your video in the 9:16 story format, the app gives you the tools to resize your video so it works perfectly with Gobi.
You can read more about Adobe Premiere Rush here. Feel free to give it a go! And to be clear, this is not a paid advertisement. We just love the app and how well it fits with Gobi.